More about life, love, the pursuit of happiness, and the girl behind the blog.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

30 day challenges

Let's see if I can really do this for thirty days straight.





There are 3 30 day challenges, so I'll do all three first day challenges now:

Challenge One:





Best friend.



This is Julie. She is my bestest best friend. We met at the MC reunion summer 09. Julie, Ashley, Kdub and I went to dreamcakes before I had to sing at the summer celebration thing. Julie ended up spending the night at Amanda's with me, and for some reason she loved me. ? :P
She had to leave the next day, so I said goodbye and really never expected to see her again. I mean, I liked her, but you know, I didn't think that we were going to end up being friends, much less best friends. Anyway, she started calling me. And I was like, "What the hell does she want? Why is she calling me?" So I started answering the phone. Mind you, I hate the phone, and Julie wanted to talk to me on it. I especially don't like to talk to people I don't really know on my phone. But, for some reason, Julie persevered. So, me, Amanda, and Melissa went to Fairhope and Mobile to see Julie. There, my friends, is where I fell in best-friend love with Julie Ann! I do believe that we were made for each other. I have never. NEVER. had a better best friend than Julie Withers. She's amazing, kind, loving, and she puts up with my bullshit. She supports me and loves me no matter where I am in my life, in my head, or in my disorder. If I could only have one friend for the rest of my life, it would be her. When I get married, she will be my maid of honor. When I have kids, she'll be their Godmother. Her and Joseph will be Aunt Julie and Uncle Joe. She's everything to me, and I love her more than LIFE itself.

I love you, Julie!

Challenge 2:

Favorite song?

Gah, I have no idea. I really like top forties stuff. I really really like shine down's "45" at the moment.

Challenge 3:

A recent picture of yourself and 15 random facts.

(Refer to picture of me and Julie)

1. I secretly wear glasses when no one is looking.
2. I am naturally a really suspicious person by nature.
3. I love photography. I'm a pretty good photographer, and I'm always looking for pretty subjects to capture on film.
4. I made first chair in the Tennessee All State Honor Choirs.
5. I am addicted to diet Mountain Dew.
6. I can bend my fingers backwards. Like, you know the top joints of your fingers? I can bend mine the opposite way of how they are supposed to bend.
7. It's really hard for me to go out/party/whatever. I'm a definite homebody/introvert.
8. I'm really shy. Bet you didn't guess that one.
9. I love the spanish language, and when I was practicing it, my least favorite teacher told me I had no english accent when I spoke. That was quite a compliment, seeing as she hated me.
10. I really miss school. I miss learning.
11. History and geography are my favorite subjects, and math is my least favorite subject.
12. I like being creative. Scrapbooking, singing, drawing, photography, acting, whatever. It's how my brain works.
13. I have the best parents in the world. My mom is my other best friend, and my dad is such a good dad now that I'm older.
14. I really have no idea what I want to do with my life. I wish I could just go to college and take classes that I want to and get paid for that. That would be nice.
15. I am terribly unique. I've never met anyone like me. Most likely you haven't either. I'm pretty sure that I should send you condolences. :P

Day one: Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me.