More about life, love, the pursuit of happiness, and the girl behind the blog.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 3 challenges



Challenge 1, Day 3:
Your Father


This is my Daddy. This picture was taken on my 20th birthday. I was fresh out of treatment, and about to go eat my first (and very scary) mexican food. My dad is the number one man in my life. When I was younger, and sometimes even now, we have hard times. I am just like my dad. I got my intelligence, curly hair, blue eyes, and temper from him. Because we are so similar, tempers sometimes flair, and sometimes it get ugly. However, I love him to death. He's a good man, but sometimes an asshole, lol. He's very good to me. He gave me a job that I love, a roof over my head, and a lot of love along the way. He's my great protector. He will do anything in his power for me to be happy, and I love him a lot.



Challenge 2, Day 3:


Favorite TV show:


This award has to go to Law and Order SVU and House MD. I also love Kate + 8, Cake Boss, Say Yes to the Dress, and most crime shows. :)



Challenge 3, Day 3:


A picture of me and my friends:

Look at next post




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me.