More about life, love, the pursuit of happiness, and the girl behind the blog.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On a plane...


Today, I'm getting on a plane for the first time in 5 years. I'm going to go see my best friend Julie (See above). I'm super excited to see her, but super nervous about the airport. I've never flown by myself, so I am worried that I wont find my terminal. I don't know what to do. I have my boarding pass, and I know I'm supposed to go through security, but then I have no idea what happens next. I need a xanax. I'll take one before I leave. I have a feeling that this is going to be anxiety provoking.

Anyways, I'll be spending a week in mobile. I'll definitely post pictures at some point. I won't be out of touch, but I might not blog while I'm there. So. I'll miss you all.

Much love.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me.